What is compliance?
Compliance is 24Money’s internal compliance function responsible for ensuring that business operations comply with the rules and regulations of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen).
Such requirements include, for example, customer protection, market conduct, measures against money laundering and financing of terrorism in addition to other demands to which 24Money’s business operations are subject.
Some of the important areas for which 24Money’s compliance function is responsible include:
- Identification and management of compliance risks within the company
- Proactive work with regards to fraud, money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Identification and management of conflicts of interest within the company
- Drafting of common policies, instructions and routines within the company
- Ethics and the company’s Code of business/Code of Market